The new Art Room 2016

The old Art Room was originally the Founding Headmistress Maisie Jenkinson's house before her retirement in 1943.  It was subsequently used as a Nursery School and then became the Art Room circa 1966.  The newly renovated Art Room is now appropriately named "The Graham Clark Art Room".  Graham has been the driving force behind so many building development projects over many years.